The Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program is a prestigious scholarship program that provides students with the opportunity to pursue higher education in Qatar. The program covers the cost of tuition, accommodation, and a monthly stipend for living expenses. The program is open to nationals of Qatar and other GCC countries, as well as international students. To be eligible for the program, you must have excellent academic records and be able to demonstrate leadership qualities. Qatar Airways have 23 different degree majors which includes full range of studies from aviation management to journalism to business. The application process is competitive, but with your strong academic record and leadership qualities, you have a good chance of being selected.
The Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program provides a full scholarship package that includes:
– Tuition fees for the duration of your program
– Accommodation on campus or a monthly housing allowance
– A monthly living allowance
– Airfare to and from Qatar
– Other benefits and allowances, depending on the country you are from
If you are selected for the scholarship, you will be required to sign a service agreement to work for Qatar Airways for a minimum of five years after you graduate.
The Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program provides full scholarships for a range of undergraduate and graduate programs at leading universities in Qatar. Some of the courses that are covered by the scholarship include:
- Computer Science
- Business Administration
- Finance and Accounting
- Hospital Management
- Aviation Management
- Tourism Management
- International Relations
- Airlines and Airport Management
- Political Science
You can find a full list of eligible courses on the Qatar Airways website.
Criteria for Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program
To be eligible for the Qatar Airways Scholarship Program, you must meet the following criteria:
– Be a citizen of Qatar or another GCC country, or be an international student
– Have an excellent academic record, with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or equivalent
– Demonstrate leadership qualities and potential
– Be medically fit
– Be able to meet the English language requirements of the chosen program
– Be between the ages of 18 and 35 at the time of application
If you meet these criteria, you are encouraged to apply for the scholarship program. It’s important to check the specific requirements for the course you are interested in before applying.
How to Apply for Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program
To apply for the Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program, you must follow these steps:
– Complete the online application form on the Qatar Airways website.
– Gather the required documents, including transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.
– Submit your application by the deadline.
– If you are selected for the program, you will be notified and invited to an interview.
– If you are successful in the interview, you will be offered a place on the program.
It’s important to start the application process early, as there are many steps involved and the process can take several months.
Visit Qatar Airways website for more information on this scholarship program.