If you’d like to step towards a rewarding career, look no further. The Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships 2024 are designed to support students from developing countries who are pursuing their postgraduate studies at the University of Nottingham. The scholarships provide full or partial funding for tuition fees and a stipend for living expenses. The scholarships are awarded based on academic merit and financial need, and are open to students from Africa, India and several other developing countries.
The scholarships offer students the opportunity to participate in an enrichment program that includes networking, mentoring and professional development opportunities.
The value of the Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships varies depending on the specific scholarship program. However, all scholarships cover at least 50% of tuition fees, and some scholarships provide full funding. The scholarships also provide a living stipend of £7,000 per year
To be eligible for the Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Be a national of (and not dual nationality) and currently reside in one of the developing countries listed on the University of Nottingham’s website.
2. Have received an offer to study a full-time Master’s degree program at the University of Nottingham that is related to sustainable development.
3. Have a high academic achievement and be classified as an overseas student for fees purposes.
4. Must not already hold a Master’s degree or be currently studying at the University of Nottingham or any other university.
5. Be able to demonstrate a commitment to using the knowledge gained from the program to contribute to the development of their home country.
How to apply
To apply for the Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships, you will need to first complete an online application form.
- You will then need to submit a personal statement, a letter of recommendation, and a transcript of your academic record.
- You must first have applied for and have received an offer to study a full-time masters (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham before you can apply for the scholarship
Wednesday, 17 April 2024.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/studywithus/international-applicants/scholarships-fees-and-finance/scholarships/masters-scholarships/dev-sol-masters.aspx