If your destination for study is USA, check out this guide on University of Miami Scholarship for International students 2024. The University of Miami offers a range of scholarships for international students who wish to study at the university. The University of Miami Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship which covers tuition fees for a bachelor’s degree at the University of Miami. There are also other scholarships available for international students at the University of Miami.
The University of Miami Scholarship is a competitive scholarship open to international students who have outstanding academic records. The scholarship covers tuition and fees for four years of undergraduate study, as well as housing and meal plan costs. The University of Miami is located in Coral Gables, Florida, and is home to more than 17,000 students from over 130 countries
Scholarships At University of Miami For International students
Here are some of the scholarships offered by the University of Miami:
1. Presidential Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to incoming freshmen who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and leadership potential. The scholarship covers full tuition, fees, and a stipend for on-campus housing and meals.
2. Provost Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to incoming freshmen who have a strong academic record and demonstrate leadership potential. The scholarship covers a portion of tuition and fees.
3. Dean’s Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to incoming freshmen who have a strong academic record. The scholarship covers a portion of tuition and fees.
4. School-Specific Scholarships: Each school at the University of Miami offers its own scholarships based on academic merit, financial need, and other criteria. Students should check with their intended school for more information on these scholarships.
5. Graduate Assistantships: Graduate students in certain programs may be eligible for assistantships that cover tuition, fees, and a stipend for living expenses. Students should check with their intended program for more information on these opportunities.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Miami Stamps Scholarship
To be eligible for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship, you must be a first-year student who is a U.S. citizen, an eligible non-citizen, or an international student with a valid F-1 visa. You must also have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and demonstrate a financial need. Additionally, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the University of Miami Scholarship application
To apply for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship, you must first apply for admission to the University of Miami. Once you have been accepted, you can then apply for the Stamps Scholarship through the university’s online scholarship portal. To apply, you will need to submit a personal statement, two letters of recommendation, and your most recent high school or college transcript. You will also need to submit a FAFSA form and a CSS Profile. The deadline to apply for the Stamps Scholarship is December 1st.
Visit the official website for more information this scholarship.