Royal Academy of Engineering Leaders Scholarships, United Kingdom 2024
It’s good news for interested international students. The Royal Academy of Engineering Leaders Scholarships 2024 is currently open and accepting applications. The Royal Academy of Engineering Leaders Scholarships are designed to support exceptional engineering students from around the world who are pursuing their undergraduate degrees in the UK. These scholarships are awarded to students who demonstrate leadership potential within their academic or professional communities, as well as academic excellence.
The scholarships cover tuition fees at UK universities as well as an annual stipend for living expenses during study (up to £16,062 per year). Additionally, scholars will receive support from industry mentors as well as opportunities for networking with other scholars through leadership development programs.
Scholarship Sponsors: Sir Ralph Robins Foundation
Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Scholarships Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Royal Academy of Engineering Leaders Scholarships | Benefits
The Royal Academy of Engineering Leaders Scholarships come with a range of benefits, including:
– A fully-funded tuition scholarship
– A living stipend of up to £19,800 per year
– A personal and professional development program worth £10,000
– A network of support from the Royal Academy of Engineering
– The opportunity to study at some of the top universities in the UK
The scholarship is worth up to £30,000 in total, which is a significant investment in your future. If you’re thinking about applying, be sure to check the full list of benefits on the Royal Academy of Engineering website
1. Received an offer: Applicants must have received an offer from one or more UK universities for a Undergraduate degree program.
2. Academic excellence: Applicants must have achieved academic excellence, as evidenced by their academic transcripts and references.
3. Leadership potential: Applicants must demonstrate leadership potential within their academic or professional communities. This could include leadership roles in student societies, work experience, or other relevant activities.
4. Residency: Applicants must be resident in the UK and be able to pay UK home fees.
5.English Language Requirement: English language Proficiency is required for non-English countries.
6. Previous scholarship: Applicants must not have previously held a RAE Leaders Scholarship.
The application process is conducted entirely online, and you will need to submit the following documents:
– A completed application form
– A personal statement
– Your academic transcripts
– A copy of your passport
– One letter of recommendation
– A CV or resume
If you are successful in your application, you will be invited to attend an assessment center in London. Here,
Application Deadline: Currently Open